Here is how it works… (Remember, Satisfaction Guaranteed!!)
4 easy steps. Since you’re already on our website, we don’t have to count that as a step. 😆
- Create an account- let us know who you are and where you would like us to deliver your fresh local products!
- Log on and place your order- simply point and click to let us know what you would like us to bring to your doorstep. When your cart is full, just check out!
- During checking out, you’ll get to choose from three different delivery days! When selecting your delivery day, remember to give us at least 3 business days to process your order. The Baker doesn’t bake your goodies, the dairy doesn’t bottle your milk or the butcher doesn’t cut your meat until after you have ordered! We do this to ensure that you get nothing less than the freshest local products.
- Look for us on your doorstep! If you won’t be home to receive your delivery, don’t worry, we bring your order on a refrigerated truck, and can drop it off in an insulated cooler box. See our “cooler exchange” instructions for more details about that program.
- Tell all your friends, coworkers, family, former college roommates, and people you pass on the streets about the great products and service you received from Farm Market Express!
Too much information…
Please keep in mind that we are just two local guys launching a start up company. One of our goals it to allow you to order fresh items to be delivered the next day… but the product won’t be fresh if we order it in advance and keep it in a cooler until you place your order. To guarantee freshness, we are asking for a larger “lead time” until we fine tune the processes with our local farms, orchards, and meat suppliers. By asking you to place your order a few days ahead of time we can better coordinate having your order straight from the farm to your door.
Refer a Friend Program…
If you are an existing customer and don’t want to be left out of our free grocery offers, do not worry, we have you covered! Simply recommend us to a friend (they use promo code: friend) and they receive $30 off their first order. Have them enter your name in the comments box at checkout, so we’ll know who to thank. As a thank you, we will give you a $15 credit towards your next order! No limit to the number of credits you can accumulate. So start referring today and eat for free!
The map below shows our coverage area. As we continue to grow, we will be expanding out to other areas. Feel free to reach out to us and let us know where you would like us to expand to.
In order to keep “Super Cow 1” and our professional, courteous driver employed, it’s necessary that we charge a $7.50 delivery fee.
As a convenience to you, we have purchased specially insulated delivery totes which allows us to leave your orders at your house, even when you’re not home. For now, there is no cost to you! We just ask that the insulated totes and all the packing materials are available for exchange each time your new order arrives! There is however, a $2.00 per glass bottle refundable deposit that is charged by the dairy. That deposit will be refunded when we pick up the empty totes, packing materials and rinsed empty glass bottles on your subsequent delivery.
If you are any thing like us, and don’t want to take the time to read all these instructions, no need to fear… We have videos posted in our VLOG with instructions on how our operation works.
When placing your order we’ll have a “comments” section at the check out. We really encourage you to send us notes using this box. You may use it if you have special delivery instructions for us, or if you have recommendations. We would also love to hear about any local grower/producer with a quality product, so if that is you or someone you know, we would love to talk!